Subject: [Leica] FS: 90 Summicron-R - Price reduced!
From: dsy at furnfeather.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Feb 29 07:50:09 2008

I have decided to part with my 3-cam 90 Summicron-R (Not an easy decision!)

The lens is in top-notch mechanical condition and the glass is
perfect.  (Without getting into the filter/no filter debate, it has
always had a UV filter on it, for protection.)  However, the finish
on the lens is showing the signs of its years of loving use.

It is a superb image cutter, with gorgeous bokeh, showing creamy,
smooth backgrounds.

Includes caps and a B&W E55 UV filter.

Full details and photos at: http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Summi.htm

---