Subject: [Leica] Selling my Bessa R3A and 40mm Nokton
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Fri Feb 29 15:32:37 2008

To keep peace in the family because I've been told I have TOO MANY
cameras I've decided to sell my Voigtlander Bessa R3A and 40mm 1.4 MC
Nokton. It's a great camera but I really haven't use it much (one or
two rolls) preferring most often to carry my M3. Both are in like new
condition, come with boxes and instructions, etc. and I'll throw in
the slotted lens hood for the Nokton, all for $750. Email me privately
if interested.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Selling my Bessa R3A and 40mm Nokton)