Subject: [Leica] RE: HOW TO PURCHASE. FILM DVD! The Art of Observation.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 3 11:48:27 2008

DVD purchase:

For those of you interested in buying a copy here's the simple plan much as
I did with selling the medical books.

The cost including shipping, handling & packaging is $25.00 Canadian or US
dollars.

It'll work like this:

You e-me private  tedgrant@shaw.ca with your order and snail mail address.
As soon as we receive it we'll mail you your copy.

MEANWHILE at the same time you mail us a cheque for $25.00 made out to:

Ted Grant Photography Ltd

1817 FELTHAM ROAD

VICTORIA  BC V8N 2A4

CANADA

This means our DVD and your cheque pass in the night going in opposite
directions. Now isn't that easy! :-)

It's called the LUG trust system!

We have DVD's available as soon as your orders arrive they will be filled
and mailed immediately. Remember that's before your cheque arrives so please
remember to mail your cheque as soon as you e-mail us. Thank you all very
much.

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Q&A: HOW TO PURCHASE. FILM DVD! OVERSEAS LUGGERS)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NOW PAY PAL. HOW TO PURCHASE FILM DVD. The Art of Observation.)