Subject: [Leica] hoppy is fading away
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Mar 3 16:25:30 2008

Folks. My apologies if my mail response is spotty. My main computer has
survived transplant of vital organs but now has been diagnosed with a
terminal windows problem. Cloning of a replacement host has begun. I shall
still access my mail, albeit less frequently. I'll get back to clogging your
in box in some days time.

Cheers

Geoff

Keep on pushing that reset button, it will boot eventually.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] hoppy is fading away)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] hoppy is fading away)