Subject: [Leica] LUG convention?
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Mon Mar 3 21:33:15 2008

I'd go to Lousiana in a heartbeat.

Visited NOLA last November in a group of couple of dozen people.
Stayed at the Windsor Court Hotel, visited the sights including the
aquarium and the WW II Museum, dined at August's, Antoine's, Brennan's
and Muriel's...

The food, the people, the architecture, the food...

I'd go back to Lousiana in a heartbeat.

Sign me up!

--
Ken Iisaka