Subject: [Leica] LUG convention?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Tue Mar 4 07:01:52 2008

Thanks Sonny....sounds good and appreciate the info.  Appears to be moving
along and thanks to Brian for the suggestion.  I hope I can make it...

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744