Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual Portrait with Summilux 50 ASPH
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 4 13:24:40 2008

Glad you guys like the shot. Apart from being completely devoted to my
precious girl there, I am rather fond of this Leica stuff! On this new M8,
the 50 shows another of its talents. Look at the pic again, awesome quality!
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/93634580>
Don't worry about the price tag, once you get a second mortgage to fund this
stuff, it tends to hold its value well!
What was on my daughter's mind was having fun playing strike a pose, like a
next top model. I got five or six poses in 60 secs and about five frames.
This is my favourite shot. Not too bad for grabs during a barbecue.
Cheers
Geoff