Subject: [Leica] Re:LUG convention?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Mar 4 17:48:46 2008

Sonny,

I'll be interested to see if this firms up, and if someone with just crappy
old Canon gear is welcome.  Natchitoches is just seven hours driving from
OKC.  I've got to look up Keith Carter...I think he might have done some of
his stuff around there.  Maybe not.

Ken

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re:LUG convention?)