Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant Documentary
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Tue Mar 4 18:13:51 2008

Just a note of congratulations directed towards you Ted for a very fine
documentary on Bravo tonight.
I just finished watching it in Ontario from 800 pm to 900 pm and thought it
was excellent.
I called everyone I knew who I thought would appreciate the show beforehand
tonight to make sure they tuned in.
Your concern of fellow human beings really came out in this documentary.
What a truly wonderful life you have led,
Here's to many, many more years of good light and great times shooting. As
I've heard said, the click is the "kick" and you
certainly proved that tonight.

Scott Gregory
London, Ontario

Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: Week 9 (ric))