Subject: [Leica] LUG convention?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 4 19:03:43 2008

Natchitoches sounds ok but some thoughts.

Why are we talking so much about what its near?
Shouldn't it be A DESTINATION IN ITSELF?

Like shouldn't airplanes fly right there?

IF we went to Miami we would not be talking about what its near
Because we would be there. And there's plenty there to see
And do.

Like Joes Stone Crab.

All kinds of weird day glo architecture.
http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/index.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami,_Florida
http://www.miami-airport.com/

I can tell you after going to Santa Fe and getting there and back from
Albuquerque
Was no picnic

When I fly somewhere
I like to be already there when I get out of the airplane.
Not halfway there.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com