Subject: [Leica] LUG Convention
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Mar 4 22:41:59 2008

Now Sonny that's a deal and a half and I'm in! Even if I have to talk. :-)

Hell I'm coming for the Gumbo in any event!

Besides I like a person who can "just do it" without a committee hearing to
decide where an event will happen.

It's just like 12 guys figuring out where to go for lunch. They'll pick 12
different locations if you let them all talk. And by the time they've a
"selection worked out."

I've been to lunch, had a fine glass of wine or two, met a beautiful
waitress, made a date for supper and the game is over! :-)

It's a gathering of guys and gals for a fun time, it happens here and if you
want to come fine!

Too many suggestions and the soup is cold before it's out of the pot!

Natchitoches it is! Sonny get a date and it's on! Now that we've decided
that start counting the days to fun time in the south! :-)

See how easy that was! :-)

ted