Subject: [Leica] LUG Convention
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Mar 5 18:50:22 2008

> Jayanand,
> Yes, there is a goodly amount of okra in gumbo.  But there is also shrimp,
> corn, tomatoes, crawdad, a little fiery vitamin C in the form of hot to
> very
> hot peppers and whatever the cook has around at the time.  You might also
> find some catfish lurking in the bottom.
>
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand@gmail.com>
> wrote:

I called myself a Vegetarian for 5 years.
Although I ate fish sometimes.
Fish, I must have felt are vegetables. They're not that smart.
Squirrels are smarter.
Dumb as that sounds and is I'm not the only vegetarian who didn't pass on
fish. Lots of them seemed to have felt that way a ways back.
Fishotarians you'd think we'd call ourselves.
And have our conventions at Aqualand.
But no.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com