Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT IN... Williamsburg
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Mar 6 08:10:51 2008

Thanks for looking at all three George.  The noise is just there at
1600 and I suppose one either learns to live with it or don't shoot
above 400 with these small sensor cameras.  Both the 1600 shots have
about a 25% luminance noise reduction applied in Lightroom, beyond
that details go away.

For some reason, the noise doesn't look anywhere near as bad in a
print as long as you stay below 8x10.

Regards,

Dick