Subject: [Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Mar 7 03:20:56 2008

I recently rescanned some b&w images for Alastair's FOM2 book. It was
something of a revelation to see how much better in terms of resolution the
images from the M8 are.

Steve

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6)