Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Fri Mar 7 11:13:04 2008

And the weakness remains in the photographer.  Not the camera.

As Ted would say, just go out and take some pictures.

--

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] No M9 in the near future)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] No M9 in the near future)
Message from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] No M9 in the near future)