Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Mar 7 14:17:45 2008

> >  > On 3/7/08, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
> >  >>
> >  >> Who is going to buy a current M8 when a full frame version is in the
> wings?

I dunno the answer to that question, except for the  full frame  is  still
in the egg and not ready to  take wing anytime soon.  I just know that I
have three competent digital cameras, a Pentax  K10D, an Oly E330, and  my
M8.

I take the Oly out to photograph flowers,  the Pentax when I need  Tele  or
otherwise accurate framing.

The Leica goes with me just about all other times of every day.

SonC
(usually seen with his M8.)  In fact, when the publish Google street view of
Natchitoches, you will see SonC holding his M8  beside my car.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] No M9 in the near future)
Message from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] No M9 in the near future)