Subject: [Leica] Leica Discount in the UK
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Mar 7 19:10:26 2008

Hi Luggers,

This may already be a topic, if so please excuse me, I'm on the digest.
 From the Friday March 7 edition of Amateur Photographer:
"Yesterday Leica UK announced a ?500 cash-back 'reward scheme' for
customers buying an M8, M7 or MP camera with a selected lens before
the end of May. "

Now I wonder what prompted that decision? It seems like something
Steven Lee might do, if he was still around, to promote sales.

Howard

(puzzled in HK)