Subject: [Leica] Buying M8 (or not ;~) Ted-Look Away!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Mar 7 21:44:15 2008

Hi folks,

I noticed someone asking me to "look away." Obviously it led me to look! :-)
On one post there was mention of numbers of rolls and negatives to be
processed and I remembered in a press release of yesterday by the National
Archives of Canada they made mention of the "ted grant collection."

So I figured the topic was about numbers so you might find this partial
quote interesting.

>>"At 280,000 images, the first of which were acquired by Library and
Archives Canada in 1977, the Ted Grant collection is one of the largest
collections by a single photographer in any archives or museum in Canada.<

It's no wonder I'm glad to be shooting digital! ;-) Just the thought of
having to develop the numbers of rolls that amount of negatives requires is
almost unending to say the least. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Not Buying M8)