Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Mar 8 08:04:45 2008

I am in a similar boat since I only take pictures for personal use and the
film processing (thank goodness it's still available) isn't a major concern
for me as it is for the pros and more advanced LUGGERS.  I'm looking at
another film body...perhaps another M6TTL like I have now or an earlier M3
or M2.  My Nikon D300 serves my digital needs right now.

I'm enjoying using my Leica lenses and my fairly new 15mm Voigtlander on the
M6.