Subject: [Leica] OT best light monopod ?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat Mar 8 09:18:41 2008

Both Kirk and RRS have setups you might be interested in:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/tripods/03.html

http://www.kirkphoto.com/monopod.html

I have the Gitzo G1568 Mk2 with the Manfrotto 3232 and RRS clamp and am
happy with it.

But it did take someone to teach how to use it properly (as in bracing
it with one of _my_ legs)....that was Jose at the old Ken Hansen shop on
Madison Ave in NYC (and thus I shed another sad teardrop for the
disappearing personalized camera dealership).

On another front: Congrats on your book! It looks great!

--Bob

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT best light monopod ?)