Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ward and Wardflex
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Mar 9 19:45:49 2008

Sometimes you see something you can't resist on e***--in this case, a 1952
Wardflex, which I thought would be a great conversation piece for my friend
Ward Marston, who also dates from '52.  (I even shot the portrait with
1952-era film.)  He strikes a pose with the Wardflex:

http://tinyurl.com/yqeb3x
M2, CV 35/1.2, Efke 100, wide open at 1/60.

In spite of the photojournalist pose, Ward's not all that active a
photographer (he's been blind since birth), but he is one of the world's top
transfer engineers for historic recordings.  More about his work at his
website www.marstonrecords.com

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] PESO: Ward and Wardflex)