Subject: [Leica] My M8 developed a stutter problem
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Mar 10 07:22:17 2008

Yes my M8 has developed a stutter. When taking a normal single photo
the sound is as if I took 2, 3 or 4 exposures in quick succession.
Actually only one photo was taken and in every other respect the
exposure and camera operation are normal. I found that on the average
this problem occurs every 6 exposures but it may take 20 or so normal
exposures before it happens. It can occur with and without coded
lenses and with and without lens detection on or off. It also occurs
on any SD card whether freshly formatted or not. I did not have this
problem before upgrading to the latest firmware. I repeated the
upgrade but that did not help. Has anyone heard of this problem before?

Len

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] My M8 developed a stutter problem)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] My M8 developed a stutter problem)