Subject: [Leica] Re:News CV 35/1.4 M-mount lens now Nikon Digital RF
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Mar 10 08:19:59 2008

Len

Maybe it's just me, but figuring out if certain equipment makes sense to
buy seems to be a lot more difficult today that it used to be. Local
dealers seem to be fewer and farther between. That could be part of the
problem. Options are more complex (you need an interpreter to tell you
what all the letters on lens descriptions mean). Photographic styles
seem to be more varied, meaning one person's photographic panacea may be
another person's boat anchor. Plus things are changing so rapidly. It's
a quagmire! Or like I said, perhaps things have always been this way and
it's just me. I'm very much a hands on buyer and I don't think there's a
dealer of consequential equipment within 200 miles of where I live now.

DaveR