Subject: [Leica] Church update : Welford & Woodford (OT gear)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 10 19:42:15 2008

Geebee showed:

>>http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/pages/Woodford_1.
htm<<<

Hi Graham,

They are both interesting. However

I much prefer the Woodford for the simple reason you shot from the shadow
side, as slight as it is.

I realize some will say, "well that little bit hardly makes a difference."
Of course it makes a difference! It adds just the slightest bit of depth
that sorts the picture out from a snap to a photograph with greater visual
feeling and interest.

I know why I like it, it's a solid clean interesting photograph, period. And
doesn't appear like some tourist happy snap.

But then, rarely do yours look like "tourist happy snaps!" :-)

ted