Subject: [Leica] Getting "Tourists" out of shots
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Mar 11 06:40:34 2008

At 01:28 AM 3/11/2008, you wrote:

>In Tina's case... the photo would be much stronger IMHO if the three
>people in back weren't there.... they just distract the eye...
>Everyone else is looking at the rats... While the background
>"tourists" are not engaged by how they are dressed... look bored...
>checking their cellphones etc...
>
>Duane ( screaming get out my photo in my mind, but smiling politely
>on the outside) Birkey

You are absolutely right, Duane.  I get so involved with the people
that I'm photographing that I really don't notice anything going on
around me or behind them.  That's something I need to be aware of.  I
didn't even see those people in the background until you pointed them
out.  Of course, with photoshop, they won't be there long ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com