Subject: [Leica] IMG : #041
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Mar 12 10:33:25 2008

Funny, Parker, I just thought it was a picture of some lambies and
duckies.  :-)

And Graham, is it my imagination, or does sheep #65 look *very* pleased
with him/herself?

A very high "Awwwwww" factor on this one.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) (IMG: RE: [Leica] IMG : #041)