Subject: PS RE: [Leica] b/w photo lab
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 12 16:35:44 2008

Steve, In Barcelona there is too a Lab they print on B&W paper from digital,
the only problem is that they do big print sizes, but you can put in one
file (and it should be not a big file)as much images as you want, after you
should cut.

I think this processing is called "Lambda processing", it only exists for
professional use, no domestic printers or systems.

Saludos cordiales
Luis