Subject: [Leica] WAS: Not Buying M8 NOW: REALITY OF PICTURE TAKING!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 22:07:33 2008

Ted,

I think they are just trying to convince themselves that they should not buy
one, or are too afraid that if they did they would like it so much that they
would never use their prized M3's again.  All rubbish, but thems my thoughts
on this.  Love my M8 and plan on using it more everyday.  ;-)

By the way, love the DVD, really worth having in my library.

Gene

From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>