Subject: [Leica] Paw 6 pictures from Iran
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 13 07:25:47 2008

Hi Michiel,

Thanks as I've had another offer to go to Afghanistan to do a photo
documentary on our medical military teams there. The 3rd offer. But she who
must be obeyed has made a counter offer very clearly and precise! "Never
mind going you silly old fart! When are you going to get it through your
head "YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR THESE ADVENTRES TODAY!" :-( Followed in an ice
cold cutting quiet fashion."I'll save you the travel trip and kill you here
first and save time!" :-) Seems like an offer I need pay attention to. :-)

ted