Subject: [Leica] FS:bronica rf645 kit, Linhof 6x9 kit
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Mar 13 14:01:04 2008

Hi,

Bronica RF645
  I decided to sell my Bronica RF645 kit. All in boxes with caps and
  hoods. All in good shape.
  The 100mm should cost EUR900,-
  The 45mm with finder EUR 350,-
  The camera with 65mm. The camera is oke but it misses the very small
       cap for the hole to adjust the rf. EUR 600,-
  Whole kit EUR 1750,-
  Please add shipping.

  A very nice and complete Technika 3 6x9 kit.
  All numbers on the lenses, cam and camera match.
  All lenses are flawless the 105 was cla'd a year ago.
  as you can see in the pictures this is a very complete set with a few
  rare and hard to find items. All the backs are 6x9
  http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/linhof-technika-3-6x9/
  I like to have EUR1600,- please add shipping. Beware this is heavy.

  paypal is accepted. Within Europe I rather use IBAN.
  Best regards,

  Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: FS:bronica rf645 kit, Linhof 6x9 kit)