Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars and photography
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Mar 13 20:59:00 2008

George Lottermoser wrote:
Those who have interest in Art, Documentary Photography, Multimedia
Possibilities on the Internet, State of the Art(s), etc --- when you
have a few moments have a look at:
<http://www.smoca.org/carculture/>

Boy, George (no, not the rock star), that is possibly the most frustrating
flash site I've yet encountered.  I still have not been able to view a
single photo.  I'll try again tomorrow when I may have more patience.

And to answer your question, Frank did use a Leica for "The Americans".

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] speaking of cars and photography)