Subject: [Leica] Still playing with Elmarit 28 ASP
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Mar 14 16:13:09 2008

Hola Hoppy!

You are right, I was reluctant to ues the 28 for street photo, before to
experienced I thought not enough wide as the 21 to be closer and too much
wide than 35 to be at acertain distance. Now I've constated that the 28 is
useful at closer distances, particularly because distortion is practically
nul,

Thank you very much for looking and commenting,...as you can see I've
midified my first opinion, we never know, maybe I can have a different
opinion too for use digital...

Saludos cordiales
Luis