Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Mar 14 17:15:37 2008

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your message and kind words, it was an unfortunate
story, it was losst by the Royal Mail...Mine was in really exceptional
condition, for this reason I prefer to find one cosmetically perfect, even
with mechanik or optic imprefections, these ones can be serviced. I should
be patient...

Oh yes! I keep my LTM lenses, a nice Elmar 3,5/5cm, Hektor 6,3/2,8cm, and
the Summitar recently servivced and re-coated, tis is wonderful!, now I use
it on my M3.

Saludos cordiales
Luis