Subject: [Leica] always a new thought, well almost always
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 15 01:19:35 2008

George, I guess these are found images, if that is the right description. I
always feel slightly disquieted when I see the aquariums in Chinese
restaurants. These decorative fish adjacent to the tanks stacked with live
lobsters or similar for selection. I suppose that the context was only
supplied by your accompanying description, but given that the pictures then
called up that situation for me. Interesting.

Hope that's not carping on too much while I wrassel with the concept
(just in case you thought I was in danger of over-thinking your pics)
Cheers
Geoff