Subject: [Leica] IMG an old image...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 15 15:58:02 2008

Hi Steve,

What a great portrait!, what a nice expression, it seems she is telling us
everything she has on his heard, his thoutghs... I don't know if this image
is slightly cropped, if it is I would like very much see the environment,
what she has on her hands, the expression is so powerful that if the face is
a liitle small on the frame is not important. We are on the digital era and
used to be to see images on our small screen, but this image enalarged on a
big size allows to see everything.

Really great Steve, an autstanding image, the impact has been for me only
comparable to the Salgado's pictures!

Thanks for showing,
Luis