Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 15 18:04:17 2008

Bob Baron and Steve Barbour:

>>> p.s.  He really was pretty handsome when he was young!

yeah... ! who plays him when he was young...? is that Richard Gere ? ...errr
George Clooney...?<<<<

Hey you guys! Enough already! It's bad enough I'm fighting off the groupies
without you guys adding to the problem! :-)

But what you don't understand is, at my age the groupies are all the sweet
little old ladies in their 70's & '80's with canes and walkers who keep
throwing their soggy "depends!" :-) Like heck if they were even in they're
50's it wouldn't be too bad, but 80 year old sweet honey buns? :-) C'mon on!
Have a heart! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD)