Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Saturday señoritas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 15 19:17:30 2008

Nathan Wajsman showed:

>>Last weekend I just relaxed with my family and enjoyed the good weather.
We did all the things we like about living in Alicante: ate tapas, drank
beer, took a bicycle ride along the beach, ate some more, and generally
enjoyed ourselves. The record of a glorious

weekend is here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=132
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=132%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<

Hi Nathan,

Well mon ami what can I say that I haven?t already said about your excellent
photographic reportage? Week after week you shoot the simple life and make
it look like the location and occasions are drop dead beautiful.

Exposures, compositions, subjects all at the right moment, angle and
lighting as though with no effort at all.

I?m sure it isn?t with any great deal of effort simply because it always
appears as ?KISS? simple!

Just as photography should be, with out thought, but all about seeing and
feeling!

And boy do you have that locked down perfect!

Good on you lad!

Cheers,

ted