Subject: [Leica] Thumbs up CNC brass grip on your M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Mar 15 19:43:03 2008

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=1973&P=Thumbs-Up

I'm emailing a friend of mine who mainly lurks and he's telling me about the
thumbs up thing which he really feels is getting him better shots with his
M8 - he often shoots opera rehearsals and back stage and promo in a fine art
reportage vein and his work is starting to receive some acclaim.

I'm looking at the thing and it looks pretty good.
When I get my first digital M I'll make sure I've got a thing like this.
The thumb lever really helps you handle the camera.
Without it it kind of falls out of your hand.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Thumbs up CNC brass grip on your M8)