Subject: [Leica] Questions about Visoflex III
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Mar 16 03:32:49 2008

Hi Michiel,

Thanks so much, your information was useful. I was just not sure if I can
use my not Visoflex lenses on it, and I'll see what I have without using the
infinity focus.

On my previous experience with the R equipment I've sold, my most usual lens
was the 90 woroing on magnifications on the range between 1:2 - 1:3. It is a
good idea have an R3 with a 60 macro, but if can do all with a unique
equipment (M) I think is preferable.

The 65 looks nice, but expensive!

Thank you very much again,
Saludos cordiales