Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 16 13:43:43 2008

Nathan Wajsman offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD

>> The only minor quibble: I would have loved to see a re-enactment of the
famous cowpoop-on-M6 episode ;-)<<<

Nathan mon ami,

Trust me they couldn't pay me enough to go through that stinking episode
ever again! :-)

ted

Ted deserves all the Lagavulin he can get his hands on!

I finished watching the DVD this afternoon, and really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Nathan

On 16-mrt-2008, at 2:23, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 10:03 PM 3/15/2008, you wrote:

>> But what you don't understand is, at my age the groupies are all

>> the sweet

>> little old ladies in their 70's & '80's with canes and walkers who

>> keep

>> throwing their soggy "depends!" :-)

>> ted

> TED!!  Now I have to clean my keyboard.  I spit tea all over it

> when I read about the soggy Depends!  I told Tom and he's still

> laughing.

> I think you've had enough Lagavulin tonight!  ;-)

> Tina

Nathan Wajsman

nathan@nathanfoto.com

General photography: