Subject: [Leica] FOM2 book update
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Mar 16 21:38:07 2008

G'day all, my new macpro arrived on Sat, and I spent all Sunday working on
the book: good progress but not finished. I"m 2/3 of the way through
checking and indexing and I think all images are now on a page at least. If
you want to update your files NOW is finally the last chance, though in some
ways, I'm very happy if no more images come in ;-)

Macpro and Leopard have worked well with CS3, BOOKSMART, and the updated
iView, so no problems there. The difference is just fantastic and the new
big screen is also a godsend with this sort of project. If you are not using
scenes to have Bridge on one and your working programmes on the other, you
should be.

ETA will be Easter. I'm on duty for Easter and will be stuck at home if the
work load is not too bad. If it is not finished by then, it will be yours
truely who is crucified!!!!

Cheers to all

Alastair

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FOM2 book update)