Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Yassaman, my sister
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Tue Mar 18 06:32:43 2008

On Do shanbe 27 Esfand 1386, Daniel Ridings wrote:
> She looks very pensive and you've created a pleasing image of her. It
> could be that she is just very attractive, but let's write it up to
> your talents instead :-)
>
> Daniel

She is really more attractive than I'm talented in taking pictures. She was
really a little bit sad too on that time, because she was starting to live
alone in a foreign country for the first  time.

Thanks for comments.

Best Re

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG: Yassaman, my sister)