Subject: [Leica] Springtime in Arizona, daybreak Aravaipa Canyon
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Tue Mar 18 11:17:34 2008

Hi Steve,

I like the images and am glad springtime has finally broken up over there.
Just one thing, pictures look a bit contrasty in my calibrated display,
would you say it's because of the lens, M8 sensor or... what ?
I know there's that thing of how JPEGs render on the web but still, I'd like
to see more detail mostly in shadows.

On the other side, do you regularly do some sharpening to your files, these
seem to be a bit overdone too, but again, those are JPEGs, hard to tell.

And finally, I thought of telling this because other images you were
recently posting don't show so much contrast nor any kind of over
sharpening.
Images, which in turn, I've enjoyed by looking at.
But it's me that I hardly post comments on others pictures. Crucify me, if
you all want. :-)

regards

Pablo

--