Subject: [Leica] PAW: Phx's 11 - more alts
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Mar 19 14:55:50 2008

Hi Geoff,
thanks for your nice comments.

PAW11 was shot just after the Tempest - not Shakespeare's, the one that
disrupted ferry crossing for 24 hours last week - and knowing that the
Globe is an open air theater located in a rainy but friendly country, we
can then figure out why they're dressed like this for rehearsal.
Here is the BW alt to it :
http://tinyurl.com/2kd5hm
Maybe you'll find it less shocking

About Alt 1 : I also shot that one, which is the same, but different -
it might not solve your lettering problem though.
http://tinyurl.com/33sk5k

More to come in the next days or so, some of which might be
fuzzillogicking in the Channel Tunnel LoL.

Amiti?s
Phx