Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Bargains
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 20 14:14:59 2008

At 05:07 PM 3/21/2008, you wrote:
>That's good news; hope they do a quick turnaround for you.

Thanks, Gary -

Just as they were getting ready to send the loaner, my own M8 made
it's way back to Leica Customer Service with a new shutter.  They are
sending it overnight instead of the loaner.  I'm happy! ;-)  So
happy, that I've ordered a new chrome M8 to go with my black
one.  Now I won't have to be without an M8 again!

Tina

Tina Manley
http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/
www.tinamanley.com