Subject: [Leica] all bag a holics step up and get in style
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 20 16:03:14 2008

George Lottermoser offered:

>> Subject: [Leica] all bag a holics step up and get in style

http://www.jill-e.com/

Holy jumpin' skinned cats! :-)

It looks like a HERMES fire storm!

A real man wouldn't be caught dead on the street hauling gear in one of
these!

But maybe the young guys could, shall we say, entice a sweetie with the
line.. "Hey baby stick with me and you to can be in movies carrying one of
these!"

Of course for what we might call a nefarious interlude! As he smiled leering
like. :-)

ted