Subject: [Leica] Canon DSLR R lens use
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu Mar 20 19:01:09 2008

I forget if anyone has mentioned this, but to further aid in focusing,
replace the Canon eyecup with the Nikon DK-21M eyepiece magnifier.  It works
wonders.  Between the two, you will have many more hits than misses.

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ProductDetail.page?pid=25339

It is a perfect fit but does not lock into place.  Some have found it slips
but I don't have that problem in my XTi.

Aram