Subject: [Leica] Re:John Denver
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 21 14:47:34 2008

> Every camping trip we did with my family from the 70's to late 80's
> consisted
> of John Denver being played in  the VW camper. ARGH!
> How I hated Denver with a passion! I'm a metalhead, I need some Priest,Van
> Halen, Maiden please! The invention of the walkman was a
> savior! Seriously, "Country Roads" over and over was bit much.
>
> Of course years later I had to wonder how my parents were going to take the
> Denver death. After reading his book I was glad to see
> that even a soft country star had his rockstar life metal moments.
>
> Chris

I avoided Colorado because of John Denver.
I didn't want to see any stinking fire from the sky.
Id take Wyoming or Montana, or New mexico.
Flagstaff, Arizona.
Don't forget Winona,

But when I checked out DENVER CO and the Rocky Mt park and the whole state
really in October 98 if figured I'd shot myself on the foot on that one.
Colorado rules! And I re considered John Denver. Maybe he was ok after all.

But my favorite State is Utah,
Wyoming a close second.
And NY

Mark William Rabiner