Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Mark Pope's PAW week 11
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat Mar 22 12:04:57 2008

No new shots this week as I've been a bit poorly.
This is one from the negative files - taken originally in 06, never
scanned or printed.
It's one of a series of shots I took of a tithe barn in Faringdon,
Oxfordshire using my Sehn-Hao LF camera.  It's a scan of the negative.

I'm not entirely happy with it (I'm not really that well-versed in PS
and what to d with B&W negs), but I think it will do.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/index.php?gallery=paw/2008

C&C welcome.

--
Mark Pope