Subject: [Leica] IMG - PAW updates
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 22 15:34:08 2008

Hi Wade, I hadn't been to your blog in a little while. I enjoyed that
selection of polished and elegant images from Red Rock Canyon. Also too a
wealth of useful and interesting links there. The link to Julieanne Kost's
site has gone straight to the top of those favourites here. Already I can
feel the siren call of CS3 too.
Cheers
Geoff